Saturday, April 25, 2015

Paper Piecing - new for me

I tried something new!  I know it's not new for everyone else but it is for me.  I've never really done any paper piecing before and was given the challenge in a card kit...so I tried.  I can't say I'm 100% thrilled about the results but for the first time I don't think it turned out so bad.  I'm not sure I will put this technique into my usual routine....I'm so basic and all....but it was fun to try something new.  What do you think?

 (inside)

Cross your fingers for me too...I used this card to enter a contest to win a MISTI!  Oh how I would love to have one.....sure hope they pick me! 

As usual, I want to give you a little encouragement today.....


Thanks for stopping by today!  God bless you!!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

It's adorable Zella. I loove paper peicing and it really makes all the difference. I need to start doing that for stamped images though, but I've done plenty of it for scrapbooking embellishments.

Ginny Maxam said...

Well Done Zella!! I love paper piecing and it really opens up the card making world!!
Hugs,
Ginny

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great job you have done paper piecing this cutie in her rain gear! I love the polka dots! Such a sweet card, Zella!

Marcy said...

Super cute card! Love this Marci image!

Wanda said...

Paper piecing is so much fun! I haven't done it in a LONG time. Think I need to go through my stamps and see what I have...or order something new. Thanks for the inspiration!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun to dress up your image with different DP's! Awesome job on the Paper Piecing. Wonderful!

Kathryn said...

so cute! Great paper piecing! love this card.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Zella! I am so excited that you won the MISTI!!!! Congratulations! Enjoy your prize - can't wait to see what you do with it!

Unknown said...

Some nights I was only effort 4 to 5 hours. Testosterone individual! During my experiment I tried to get 8 to 9 hours of slumber at period as consistently as achievable. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthcaresups.com/spartagen-xt-exposed/
Spartagen xt