Monday, May 25, 2015

Forever Friends

Have I ever mentioned that I love animals?  I do.  Any animal.  Ok, maybe not snakes and bugs....but most animals.  LOL!!  And I love animal images/stamps.  Deedee's Digis has some great animal sets and one of her recent ones is called "Forever Friends".  You can find it here (EU Only) or here (non-EU Residents).  I printed the color image in black and white then colored it with an orange Spectrum Noir marker.  I like how it turned out.


The papers were from my stash as well as the ribbon.  Oh - and look at the little easel thing my wonderful husband brought me home from work!  It's just perfect for taking pictures of cards!!!  LOVE IT!  He's such a great guy!!! 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
As always - I do like to share a little encouragement with you....


Why is that encouraging to you?   Because it's something we can say every day no matter what day it is - Be Happy - Be Blessed - God is doing amazing things!!!!


God bless you and thank you for spending a few moments with me today.  


7 comments:

Kim P said...

Fun card! I could see this used for either a close friend, or even a spouse ...just add the right greeting!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Delightful card- love the side by side tigers. I also live your inspirational quote- you are so right! Thanks for that- and love your card!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulous and unique tiger image, Zella! I love this wonderful card of friendship!

Laurence said...

I absolutely adore your card. The tigers are so cute and the colouring is perfect. Thanks foir sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
Laurence DT

Nance said...

Cute card. Love all the orange and adorable tigers. Thanks for playing in The Pink Elephant's Anything Goes Challenge!

Wanda said...

What a cute card! I am going to have to try out printing an image and coloring it up. Nicely done.

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen